Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Angah & Alang Yang perkasa


It was not easy, although I myself climbed twice, but in both expedition I left behind 3 hours from the first who reached the peak. Gunung Tebu is the highest mountain in Terengganu and if not mistaken the 2nd in Peninsular Malaysia. Situated at Kg Jabi, Besut District. It journey started from 'Lata Belatan' waterfall. For those who are fit, they can reach the the peak within 4 hours. Angah & Alang managed to did it in 5 hours. How brave they were !


See their photo, they just smile, while the others tired like hell ! At the beginning, the climbing looks so easy and enjoyable for everyone. When it reached the halfway, some of the expedition participant start mumbling " tobat, aku tak mboh naik lagi.... padang skali ni jeh". But my two sons take it as a challenge and they did it.



Above photo is one of tougher path climbing Gunung Tebu. This is the area we have to 'krabak' and 'merangkak' to climb over the steep path. But this time I am quiet ready compare on the first time expedition. During the first expedition, I am exhausted, my stomach feeling empty on halfway, but I did not bring any food. I asked my companion, if they have any biscuits, they said 'No' but they have a sugar in their knapsack. I replied " Gula pun gula lah" then I hungryly eat the sugar.


At last, we shot a picture together, as a rememberance.


No comments: